Location: Galway Only
Dates Summer 2020: 15 June – 21 August, 1 week minimum
NEW!! Easter 2020: 13 April to 17 April
Atlantic Language’s Family Programme in Galway invites families from all over the world to enjoy a fun-filled English language holiday and activity programme.
Parents, children from the age of 5 and teenagers up to the age of 16 have the opportunity to combine English study in the morning with fun activities in the afternoon and exciting tours at the weekends. Classes take place in our special Family Hub which is located right beside our Adult school in the middle of Galway city.
Self-catering accommodation is available in Atlantic Language Apartments but books out very quickly. Please be advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you and your family to Galway in 2020!
- 20 morning classes: 9.00-12.30
- 10 afternoon classes: 13.30 – 15.00 (parents and teenagers)
- 5 afternoon activities: (children)
- 20 morning classes (9.00-12.30)
Courses are tailored to each family member according to age and ability, with levels available from Beginner to Advanced (A1 to C1).
- 1 Full Day Weekend Excursion to areas of scenic beauty or cultural interest such as Cliffs of Moher, Connemara, the Aran Islands…
- 2 Mid-week Family Activities such as River Corrib Cruise, Traditional Music Concert…
Easter and Summer Timetables coming soon!