Atlantic Language Galway’s Junior Summer School runs for a period of four weeks in July 2019 offering individuals and groups the option of a 2, 3, or 4 week fun language and activity holiday. In 2018 Atlantic Language’s International Junior Summer School was awarded EAQUALS accreditation, one of the highest accolades available in the language travel industry, reflecting the standard of excellence achieved by our programme. Our Junior Summer students improve their English language skills and make life-long friends, while enjoying the warm hospitality of Galway people.
Individuals and groups of junior students can choose from the following options:
- International Junior Summer School
(Ages 12 – 16) July each year
- International Young Adult Programme
(Ages 16 – 19) mid-June to end of July each year
Key features of our fun-packed summer programme:
18 hours of English Language tuition per week
Varied and stimulating Activities Programme
Exciting full-day excursions along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
Full-board Host Family or Residential Accommodation
Located in the warm and friendly city of Galway, the European Capital of Culture 2020, and home to the internationally acclaimed Galway Arts Festival.
Safe transfers from any airport in Ireland to Galway whether travelling with a group leader or individually
International Classes – students from Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Italy, Kazakhstan, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland and more each year.
Supervision and student welfare is of paramount importance
The weekly package includes:
- 24 English language lessons taught by fully qualified teachers
- 5 mornings of lessons, 2 afternoons of lessons
- 2 afternoons of social activities (eg. Laser quest, Trampolining, Water Sports)
- 4 evening activities
- 1 half-day excursion during the week
- 1 full day excursion at the weekend to enjoy scenic and heritage sites along the Wild Atlantic Way (Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Aran Islands, Connemara and Kylemore Abbey).
- Full Board Accommodation with friendly Irish host families or student residence accommodation.
- State of the art facilities – third level campus with lecture halls, sports halls and sports pitches.
International Young Adult Programme:
Atlantic Language’s new and exciting International Young Adult Programme is specifically designed for young adults from age 16 to 19 who are interested in improving their command of the English language in order to prepare for further study or for the world of work.
• 20 lessons per week (mornings)
• 3 afternoons of workshops/guest speakers
• 1 half-day cultural tour
• 4 evening activities
• 1 full-day weekend excursion
• online level test, materials
• walking tour
• graduation ceremony
Residence accommodation only
Levels: CEFR A2 to C2, Pre-intermediate to Proficiency,
Internationally mixed classes
Available to 16 – 19 year olds
15 June to 24 July 2020
Check out our sample timetable!
Our highly qualified and friendly teachers use the most up to date methods in an interactive learning environment. Classes are designed to develop your communication skills and build your confidence in using English.