Atlantic Language Galway’s International Junior Summer School runs from 29th June to 24th July 2020 offering individuals and groups of stduents from ages 12 to 16 the option of a 2, 3, or 4 week fun language and activity holiday in the charming city of Galway, European Capital of Culture 2020.
Atlantic Language’s International Junior Summer School is one of three centres in Ireland awarded with Eaquals accreditation. Eaquals is one of the highest accolades available in the language travel industry, reflecting the standard of excellence achieved by our programme. Our Junior Summer students improve their English language skills and make life-long friends, while enjoying the warm hospitality of Galway people.
Key features of our fun-packed International Junior Summer Programme:
- 24 English language lessons taught by fully qualified teachers
- 5 mornings of lessons, 2 afternoons of topic based project work
- 1 afternoons of social activities (eg. Laser quest, Trampolining, Water Sports)
- 4 evening activities
- 1 half-day excursion during the week
- 1 full day excursion at the weekend to enjoy scenic and heritage sites along the Wild Atlantic Way (Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Aran Islands, Connemara and Kylemore Abbey).
- Levels: CEFR A1+ to C1, Elementary to Advanced
- Full Board Accommodation with friendly Irish host families or student residence accommodation.
- State of the art facilities – third level campus with lecture halls, sports halls and sports pitches
- Transfers available from Dublin, Cork, Knock or Shannon Airports
- Online testing prior to arrival, speaking test when you arrive
Take a look at some of these videos below showcasing Galway 2020 as well as other amazing excursions our lucky Atlantic Language students have the opportunity to witness during their stay here this summer:
Galway International Arts Festival (takes place from 13th to 26th July 2020)
International Young Adult Programme:
Atlantic Language’s new and exciting International Young Adult Programme is specifically designed for young adults from age 16 to 19 who are interested in improving their command of the English language in order to prepare for further study or for the world of work.
• 20 lessons per week (mornings)
• 3 afternoons of workshops/guest speakers
• 1 half-day cultural tour
• 4 evening activities
• 1 full-day weekend excursion
• online level test, materials
• walking tour
• graduation ceremony
Residence accommodation only
Levels: CEFR A2 to C2, Pre-intermediate to Proficiency,
Internationally mixed classes
Available to 16 – 19 year olds
29 June to 24 July 2020
Check out our sample timetable!
Our highly qualified and friendly teachers use the most up to date methods in an interactive learning environment. Classes are designed to develop your communication skills and build your confidence in using English.