Making Your Classroom an Inclusive Environment
Inclusion is about how we structure our schools, our classrooms and our lessons so that all our students learn and participate together. An inclusive classroom is one that creates a supportive environment for all learners, including those with learning differences and one that can also challenge and engage gifted and talented learners by building a more responsive learning environment. This course focuses on what you, the teacher and the most influential figure in the room, can do to achieve this.
- Provide an overview of the teacher’s role in an inclusive classroom
- Discuss how to put students at the centre of the learning experience
- Analyze strategies to set up an inclusive space and atmosphere
- Provide guidance on how to deal with problematic behaviour
- Focus on actual practices you can implement in your classroom
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today.
We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.