Project Based Learning: Using the Real World to Motivate Student Learning
Project Based Learning is a teaching strategy which is designed to give students the opportunity to develop skills, such as critical thinking and effective communication, through projects which are set around challenges and problems they may face in the real world. Using the PBL approach, teachers can offer their students meaningful and practical learning experiences. This course will provide practical advice on how to implement PBL in the classroom by exploring effective teaching strategies and activities.
- The principles of PBL teaching and your role in it as a teacher
- How to implement engaging activities from the real world in your classroom
- How to create project-based learning activities suitable for your subject
- Promoting 21st century skills relevant to students’ real lives and goals
- Making student activities collaborative and communicative
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today.
We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.