State of the Art Residence in Dublin City
Atlantic Language Dublin offers accommodation in some of the finest apartments available in Dublin’s city centre, located in different parts of the city. While some of our apartments are within walking distance, others are excellently connected by all public service routes (DART, Luas & public bus). Students can enjoy the comfort and safety of the excellently equipped apartments in these beautiful residential settings. Our apartments are fully fitted with all modern comforts included cable TV and Wi-Fi internet access.
Dublin’s newest student residence, Point Village, is right in the city’s central district. Point Village is a modern style building located in Dublin’s hottest new area. The Tramshed and The Woodworks are the perfect place to call home as a language student in Dublin. There is whole host of on-site facilities to enjoy. From a gym and fitness studio, to a cinema and games room, there’s something for everyone, including study rooms and beautiful courtyards. Step outside and hop on the Luas line, or take a stroll down the Liffey, and you’ll be at Trinity College and the city’s other universities and colleges in no time.
Distance from School
Point Village is located very close to our Dublin school. Travel distance is approximately 20 minutes on foot, 9 minutes by bicycle and 16 minutes by public transport.
- Self-catering: fully-fitted kitchen with all cooking facilities and utensils
- Gym & Fitness Studio
- Common Area (living room)
- Cinema Room, TV & Games Area
- Wi-Fi & Study Rooms
- Bed linens & a set of towels provided (students are recommended to bring extra towels)
- Laundrette (Coin operated self service laundrette on site at €4 per wash)
- 7 to 8 bedroom apartments
- Electronic door access & 24 hour CCTV footage & on-site management
(Couples Only / Small Double Bed)
*Bed Dimensions: 122cm x 190cm
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum booking of 1 week
- Available from Saturday to Saturday / Sunday to Sunday
- Price per week per person
- High Season: 30 June – 15 September 2019