The CLIL For Primary Teachers course is designed to assist educators who teach subjects through a foreign language to young learners. The course will provide an overview of the principles of CLIL, demonstrate how you can prepare activities and tasks for this age group and explore how you can make these subjects, and the language, accessible to pupils. You will work on some lesson materials personalized to your own teaching context which will be presented at the end of the week.
Who is it for?
This course is for practicing primary educators who would like to include the principles of Content & Language Integrated Learning into their teaching practice.
- Investigate the principles of CLIL and how they relate to the primary classroom
- Learn how and when to focus on language and subject
- Discover how to plan CLIL lessons suitable for primary
- Find out how to make CLIL lessons accessible and engaging for primary learners
- Prepare CLIL materials you can integrate into your teaching context and practice
- Cultural and heritage activities as a chaperoned group
Minimum Level of English
B1 on the CEFR (Intermediate)
Location of Course
Host Family and Apartment/Residence