The Intensive General English course gives participants the opportunity to develop all of their language skills with intensive immersion in dynamic international classes. The course is delivered by Atlantic Language’s specialist ESL teaching team with an overt focus on communicative methodology, which has been a hallmark of Atlantic Language’s pedagogic approach for over 25 years as one of Ireland’s leading premium English language schools.
Who is it for?
All professionals working in Higher Education seeking to improve their ability in spoken and written English.
• Communicative language classes focused on a core coursebook
• Grammatical and vocabulary learning goals appropriate to CEFR level
• Assessment as part of ongoing evaluation of learner progress
• Participation in project-based fluency classes
• Cultural and Heritage Trips as a chaperoned group
Minimum Level of English
A1 on the CEFR (Beginner)
Location of Course
Galway and Dublin
Host Family and Apartment/Residence