The main purpose of our job shadowing programme is to allow participants to observe fellow educators, analyse their teaching practices and develop materials, tools and strategies that they can implement directly into their own teaching.
Who is it for?
This course is for practicing secondary and third level educators who would like to develop their teaching skills in a variety of ways through shadowing our in-house teaching professionals.
• Participate in directed classroom observation of a fellow teaching professional, in this case our expert language teachers
• Analyse a feature of teaching practice of the participants choice (such as differentiation, inclusion, the flipped classroom, presenting in a foreign language)
• Relate observations to participants’ own teaching practice and context
• Focus on actual activities and practices participants can implement in their classroom
• Allow insight into teaching in an international context
Minimum Level of English
B1 on the CEFR (Intermediate)
Location of Course
Host Family and Apartment/Residence