The Teacher Fresher for Primary course is designed to assist educators who teach languages to young learners. The course will provide an overview of the latest methodologies in teaching this age group, an opportunity to explore new materials and have to make creativity a cornerstone of your teaching practice. You will work on some lesson materials personalized to your own teaching context which will be presented at the end of the week.
Who is it for?
This course is for practicing primary educators who would like to gain some new ideas to aid them in the creation of interactive engaging language lessons for their young learners.
- Find out about the latest methodologies in language learning.
- Evaluate digital materials that can be used in the primary classroom in a few simple steps.
- Discover new techniques to encourage production of key language.
- Learn how to incorporate creativity into all aspects of your language lesson.
- Cultural and heritage activities as a chaperoned group
Minimum Level of English
B1 on the CEFR (Intermediate)
Location of Course
Host Family and Apartment/Residence