With ‘digital native’ students becoming ever more naturalised and expressive online, it is a challenge for their teachers to remain informed and confidently apply the digital tech available to learning. This course employs up-to-date data-driven content relevant to modern teaching and instils teachers with knowledge, ability and confidence to include technology and online resources and practices to maximise their students’ learning opportunities.
Who is it for?
This course is for practicing high school teachers of English as a foreign language, seeking to create a digitally-equipped, blended classroom.
• Provide a methodological foundation for incorporation of modern online and digital tools into the classroom
• Equip teachers with confidence to implement peer and expert-reviewed set of resources and procedures
• Provide teachers with expert and data-driven guidance on best practice for engagement of their learners
• Prepare teachers for promoting healthy online practices to aid learning
• Accelerate identification and incorporation of tools, resources and content suitable to teen language learning
Minimum Level of English
B1 on the CEFR (Intermediate)
Location of Course
Host Family and Apartment/Residence