Pre-Masters Pathway Programme
Prepare for Excellence with our Pre-Masters Pathway Programme
Atlantic Language Galway partners with University of Galway to offer a higher diploma course which will allow students to develop the English language skills and study methods required to study effectively at Masters level. When you have completed this programme you can progress to some of the most innovative postgraduate degree courses in Business, Law, Public Policy, Science, Engineering, Medicine and Arts at University of Galway.
- 15 weeks of General English in mixed nationality groups at Atlantic Language Galway
- 10 weeks of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and academic skills classes at University of Galway
- Students enrol in University of Galway from Week 1, attending 1 session per week at the University while completing General English component at Atlantic Language.
- Students will complete a minor discipline specific dissertation
- One-to-one feedback sessions and coaching to assist students to make a successful transition to their chosen programme
- Higher Diploma Certification (Level 8) on successful completion of all modules
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today. We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.
Why Choose Our School
Why University of Galway?
Sunday Times University of the Year 2022!
Ranked 270 of universities in the world, University of Galway is a top university for graduate employability.
200+ postgraduate courses to choose from!
To find out more: CLICK HERE
Apply for the Pre-Masters Pathway Programme