Teacher Recruitment Form
Upcoming English Language Teaching Positions on Specialised Programme
Atlantic Language are recruiting highly skilled
English Language teachers and trainers for an upcoming opportunity to teach on
a specialised online programme.
Positions will be available in early 2021 for the position of Virtual Teacher on the programme. Remote working is possible.
Management and administration/training positions are also available.
To be considered you must meet the following minimum requirements:
English Language Teaching accredited qualification – e.g. Trinity, CELTA, Cert-TESOL, DELTA
Primary degree – e.g. Bachelor of Arts, Humanities; Degree in Education
Native Speaker competence in English language (C2 level)
The following attributes are also preferred:
- High level of competence with teaching in online/blended environments – ability to manage digital communications confidently and independently
- Background in ESP teaching in disciplines such as English for Professionals, English for Computer Science, English for Travel and Tourism
- Familiarity with IELTS examination preparation and student pathways and level thresholds
- Strong ability in teaching Beginner students
- Experience and empathy in teaching students with Arabic L1
- Proficiency in administration of Virtual Learning Environments – e.g. Moodle – including resource creation and adaptation.
Ability to work well in a remote, digitally connected team.
If you feel you meet this criteria please fill in this form and attach your CV and a Cover Letter.