Summer English for 30+
Summer English for 30+ is a General English language course which is available during the summer period for adults aged 30+ who would like to take classes with those of a similar age and life experience. Students can choose from a Standard, 15 hours per week, or Intensive, 22.5 hours per week course.
- Develop your English language skills in a dynamic and engaging environment
- Practice communication skills through role-plays, pair work, group discussions
- Understand how to use English in everyday situations
- Explore a wide range of topics such as current affairs, Irish culture and history
- Learn in a relaxed and welcoming environment with the support of experienced, professional teachers
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today.
We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.