Mindfulness for Educators
Mindfulness for Educators aims to give the participant a basic foundation in the practice of mindfulness as applied to education. Mindfulness is known to improve wellbeing and can foster critical thinking, performance, creativity, and empathy – all valuable life skills which can be transferred to our professional lives, and to our interactions with students and colleagues.
- Foundations of Mindfulness practice
- Creating a GROW project
- Increasing well-being, reducing stress
- Enhancing teamwork and developing compassion
- Stimulating creativity and critical thinking
- Adapting and creating resources
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today. We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.