Learning Through Music
Explore the power of music to motivate learning and revitalise your classroom.
Learning through Music is designed to show how teachers can incorporate music into their classroom practice as a way to stimulate learning, improve cognitive performance, and build connections. As a teaching tool, music has the potential to aid language development, strengthen memorisation and enrich the classroom dynamic.
- Analyse the benefits of using music as a teaching tool.
- Discover the connections between music and cognitive performance, mood management and social cohesion.
- Learn about the power of group song and sound to create bonds and enhance learning.
- Evaluate materials/resources that can be used to develop music-based activities and projects.
- Workshop ideas for creative lesson plans.
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today. We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.