Social and Emotional Learning
How can we help our students learn in more successful and meaningful ways? This is a course for teachers who are looking for effective classroom strategies, which will enhance their engagement and connection with students.
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) is the process through which young people and adults acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to develop healthy identities, manage emotions, and achieve personal and learning goals.
This course is designed to introduce teachers to the principles of SEL, showing how these strategies can be applied in the classroom to empower students to improve their academic performance while decreasing stress and anxiety.
- Become familiar with the principles of SEL.
- Learn how to implement these principles in different classroom contexts.
- Consider the key features of self-management.
- Explore how to improve social awareness in the classroom.
- Discover how to apply skills of conflict resolution, problem-solving, active listening, etc. in the classroom.
- Improve communicative skills.
Still have questions about the course?
If you would like to get more information about this course or ask about any of our other language courses, please get in touch with us today.
We’ll help you to find the perfect course to match your personal and professional goals.